Try this Equipment-free 15 minute express workout to strengthen your core and tone those stubborn areas.Read More
This workout focuses on strengthening our lats and back extension to allow for stronger, more efficient paddling so you can catch more waves & get out back with ease.Read More
Subscribe to the SurfGirl Newsletter!
We’ve got tons coming up so pop your email in this box to subscribe and keep in the loop with our weekly newsletter - we’re talking giveaways, the latest surf news, exclusive subscriber sales, discounts and more...
- Core & Back Pilates for SurfersPilates is great for increased muscle strength and tone. As well as making you stronger it also increases your flexibility, improves posture and increases your energy levels.
- Bell Jar: A Collection of Epic MomentsThis mind-blowing edit features Caity Simmers, Timo Simmers, Zoe McDougall and Stephanie Gilmore.
- WSL Announces 2024 Championship TourThe WSL anounce next year's schedule and the calendar will continue to showcase a combined women’s and men’s schedule featuring nine regular-season events.
- Rip Curl Wetsuit Giveaway: Flashbomb FusionWe've teamed up with Rip Curl to offer you the chance to win a Flashbomb Fusion Wetsuit 3:2 Worth £519!
- Why Carbs Are Good For SurfersCarbs may have a bad rep but here’s why they’re good for energy levels.