Chill down with a relaxing vinyasa yoga flow with Jen. This feel good flow will leave you feeling contented and positive.Read More
Category: 30 minutes +
Do you think that a lack of overhead mobility may be holding you back when you’re paddling? In this video, Emilia explains the importance of working on our full body mobility to improve our surfing, with an emphasis on the upper body and thoracic spine for paddle specific training. Incorporate this into your routine and you’ll feel a difference, we promise!Read More
As we’ve built up strength and flexibility over the series with Issey, this final flow is more up tempo than the previous videos. If you like your yoga a bit faster and more dynamic, this one is for you.Read More
Subscribe to the SurfGirl Newsletter!
We’ve got tons coming up so pop your email in this box to subscribe and keep in the loop with our weekly newsletter - we’re talking giveaways, the latest surf news, exclusive subscriber sales, discounts and more...
- Patagonia’s Ocean Campaign to Turn The TideHow locals are organising themselves to help turn the tide and save the seas.
- Paradis Plage – Surf, Yoga and Spa ResortA warmer way to break up the European winter. Head out to Morocco to Paradis Plage, a Luxury Eco-resort where you can Yoga and Surf from sunrise to sunset.
- ISA on the Judges’ Tower at Teahupo’oAfter all the condemnation about the judges tower at Teahupoo reef, the ISA make a statement.
- How to Love Surfing in WinterHere's some tips for embracing coldwater surfing with a positive mind this winter.
- Merry Cherry GlühweinA twist on the classic mulled wine, take a sip of this gorgeous Cherry Glühwein.