1 Serving I 10 min prep I 10 min cook timeRead More
Category: 20 Mins and under recipes
A post surf smoothie should be made to help aid muscle recovery. You will also want to rehydrate and replenish your glycogen (carb) storage to provide energy and a faster recovery.Read More
Say goodbye to boring green salads. With this nutty homemade dressing it is packed full of healthy fats from the pistachios, iron from all the leafy greens, and Vitamin C from the lime juice.Read More
Subscribe to the SurfGirl Newsletter!
We’ve got tons coming up so pop your email in this box to subscribe and keep in the loop with our weekly newsletter - we’re talking giveaways, the latest surf news, exclusive subscriber sales, discounts and more...
- Live as a Digital Nomad6 Places to Live as a Digital Nomad
- How to Longboard Like Chloe CalmonA surfing masterclass from pro Brazilian longboarder Chloe Calmon.
- Core & Back Pilates for SurfersPilates is great for increased muscle strength and tone. As well as making you stronger it also increases your flexibility, improves posture and increases your energy levels.
- Bell Jar: A Collection of Epic MomentsThis mind-blowing edit features Caity Simmers, Timo Simmers, Zoe McDougall and Stephanie Gilmore.
- WSL Announces 2024 Championship TourThe WSL anounce next year's schedule and the calendar will continue to showcase a combined women’s and men’s schedule featuring nine regular-season events.