Silvana Lima from Brazil is the inaugural Sydney International Women’s Pro champion, taking out the WSL Qualifying Series (QS) 6000 event in front of thousands of spectators on Cronulla Beach.Read More
Tag: Sydney International Women’s Pro
- Pilates for SurfersHere’s a surf specific 20 minute Pilates workout focussing on movements that you use as a surfer.
- The Volcom x Coco Ho collection is here!Coco’s new fall 2022 collection for Volcom has just landed and we like what we see!
- Meet WSL Powerhouse Jessi Miley-DyerJessi Miley-Dyer on WSL, 2024 Olympics and the progress of women’s surfing.
- Introducing Gather & GlideAllanah and Sam at Gather & Glide gives us some surf tips.
- SurfGirl Meets Callie CruickshankIntroducing the new Saltrock Junior Surf Ambassador, 12 year old Callie Cruickshank.