All the news, results and highlights from an amazing weekend of surf and festival fun.Read More
Sep 26, 2016 | News |
USA’s Caroline Marks (Girls U-16), and Hawaii’s Brisa Hennessy (Girls U-18) take gold at the Vissla ISA World Championships.Read More
Aug 12, 2016 | News |
The Boardmasters, Cornwall resumes in cleaner two-foot surf under a bright Cornish sun and saw competitors from almost all divisions take part in the second day of competition.Read More
- Sick Of Sewage: SAS ReportNew report shows evidence of illegal ‘dry spills’ into UK rivers and seas.
- Coco Ho – Fitness, Fun and Good TimesLife after the Tour with Coco Ho, as we talk all things surfing and fitness.
- Get Off Comfort Food for Winter EnergySwop comfort food for a more healthy diet which will keep us energised over winter.
- Part 1: Paddling the Correct WayTips to paddle quickly and effectively so you get more waves.
- Veggie Lentil Shepherd’s PieCook time 1-1.5hr I Serves 4