All the news, results and highlights from an amazing weekend of surf and festival fun.Read More
Sep 26, 2016 | News |
USA’s Caroline Marks (Girls U-16), and Hawaii’s Brisa Hennessy (Girls U-18) take gold at the Vissla ISA World Championships.Read More
Aug 12, 2016 | News |
The Boardmasters, Cornwall resumes in cleaner two-foot surf under a bright Cornish sun and saw competitors from almost all divisions take part in the second day of competition.Read More
Subscribe to the SurfGirl Newsletter!
We’ve got tons coming up so pop your email in this box to subscribe and keep in the loop with our weekly newsletter - we’re talking giveaways, the latest surf news, exclusive subscriber sales, discounts and more...
- How to Love Surfing in WinterHere's some tips for embracing coldwater surfing with a positive mind this winter.
- Merry Cherry GlühweinA twist on the classic mulled wine, take a sip of this gorgeous Cherry Glühwein.
- ISA World Junior Surfing ChampsTeam Brazil wins the 2023 ISA World Junior Surfing Championship.
- Meet Para Surfer Alelí MedinaSurfGirl meets Gold Medal World Para Surfing Champion 14 year old Alelí Medina.
- How to be a Winter Surf WarriorGet ready for winter surfing and surf more than ever. Here's some coldwater surf tips.