Love shooting surfers and waves? We are calling in for photography submissions and want to see your work!
At SurfGirl we are constantly blown away by the incredible female photographers who are out there capturing those longboard ladies, shredding sisters, stunning sun set sessions and everything in-between.
In honour of our love for creative snappers and in recognition of the many talented female photographers around the globe, we are calling in submission for the SurfGirl Photography competition.
The SurfGirl editorial team will announce 10-15 finalists via a digital feature on Surfgirlmag.com. Then one finalist will feature in the July issue as our top female surf photographer.
- 10-15 finalists will be featured on Surfgirlmag.com (500K page views a year) and on our social media platforms (181K Instagram, 407K Facebook, 23.2K Twitter, 151K Pinterest followers)
- The winner will receive:
- A print feature in SurfGirl July issue, out 30th June.
- The winning photograph and information on the photographer shared on SurfGirl social media platforms
- Winning photograph shared as a desktop wallpaper download to 10K+ SurfGirl subscribers
- A SurfGirl and Beach Boutique goodie bag worth £100
- Amateur photographers only.
- Female photographers only, but there is no location or age restrictions.
- The location of the photo does not matter.
- We’re after action or lifestyle shots in keeping with the SurfGirl vibe. For example surfing/surfers, waves, sunsets sessions, the ocean, the beach etc.
- Shots of female surfers only.
- Submissions in low-res only.
- Please only send 1 image.
- Finalists will need to send original files so please make sure they are available as a high-res.
- Must be your own work.
Please email a low res of your best shot to [email protected] by May 20th.