At the age of twenty one, Honolua Blomfield’s two world titles are an absolutely incredible feat. What I find even more remarkable, however, is her casual demeanour. She exudes an honest simplicity in her approach to surfing, which serves as a refreshing breakaway that competing for a world title both fosters in and demands of people. A surf session with Honolua is spent smiling and laughing, trading gossip and watching her share waves generously with everyone. Coupled with background Hawaiian surfing history spanning generations, her kindness and graceful presence makes her a true ambassador of Aloha.
- Behind The Scenes MoroccoThe Rip Curl GromSearch European Final and the Rip Curl Pro Search Taghazout.
- How Learning to Surf Became a MedicineHow Lucy Spotts tackled her depression by learning to surf and top tips for surf progression.
- Get Creative and Paint Surfboard FinsJoin surf artist Hannah Katarski from Mermaid’s Coin Illustration, as she shows you how to turn old surfboard fins into decorative ornaments.
- Upper Body Dumbbell BlastGet ready for this intense upper body session, which will work your arms, shoulders and upper back, giving you a strong and powerful upper body. Grab some dumbbells and let's get moving.
- Flavoursome Masala Chai15 Mins 1 Cups