Inspired by the style and attitude of Roxy’s world-class athletes, this season’s Pop Surf collection evokes the mantra “Shades & Shakas” in daring-meets-carefree pieces for surfing and beyond. Designed for girls who want to stand out, prints in washed-out watercolours and sunset hues are counterbalanced with classic navy, while cheeky gold accents catch your eye and catch the sun. Performance wetsuits in a variety of weights and fabrics meet daring, functional swimwear and, new for this season, tees, sandals and other accessories for a broader, richer blend of high fashion and high function.
Join the SurfGirl Newsletter
- Hurley Pro Sunset BeachThe Catch Up Day 3 - Next gen continue searing performances at Hurley Pro Sunset Beach
- Boardmasters Surf Open 2024The iconic surfing and music festival Boardmasters Surf Open returns from August 7-11, 2024 in Cornwall.
- Top 5: Surf Island EscapesYour surf travel guide to the most picturesque wave havens scattered on islands across the globe.
- Power Up Workout ProgrammeThis week our workout programme is designed to keep you motivated and power up your performance! We have 3 x workouts and a yoga class for you to get done this week. Let's do it!
- Full Body Surf Ready MobilityTry this full body surf mobility session workout with Emilia. Mobility workouts are essential for surfers as they help to prevent injury, improve balance and stability, increase arm and shoulder mobility for paddling and enhance overall manoeuvrability when you’re surfing.