Inspired by the style and attitude of Roxy’s world-class athletes, this season’s Pop Surf collection evokes the mantra “Shades & Shakas” in daring-meets-carefree pieces for surfing and beyond. Designed for girls who want to stand out, prints in washed-out watercolours and sunset hues are counterbalanced with classic navy, while cheeky gold accents catch your eye and catch the sun. Performance wetsuits in a variety of weights and fabrics meet daring, functional swimwear and, new for this season, tees, sandals and other accessories for a broader, richer blend of high fashion and high function.
Subscribe to the SurfGirl Newsletter!
We’ve got tons coming up so pop your email in this box to subscribe and keep in the loop with our weekly newsletter - we’re talking giveaways, the latest surf news, exclusive subscriber sales, discounts and more...
- Live as a Digital Nomad6 Places to Live as a Digital Nomad
- How to Longboard Like Chloe CalmonA surfing masterclass from pro Brazilian longboarder Chloe Calmon.
- Core & Back Pilates for SurfersPilates is great for increased muscle strength and tone. As well as making you stronger it also increases your flexibility, improves posture and increases your energy levels.
- Bell Jar: A Collection of Epic MomentsThis mind-blowing edit features Caity Simmers, Timo Simmers, Zoe McDougall and Stephanie Gilmore.
- WSL Announces 2024 Championship TourThe WSL anounce next year's schedule and the calendar will continue to showcase a combined women’s and men’s schedule featuring nine regular-season events.