At SurfGirl we love to encourage creativity and celebrate female artists around the world. After a successful Surf Art competition earlier in the year we are once again on the lookout for established and budding artists and this time it’s all about female artists under the age of 16.
From sketching and painting to resin, digital and pop-art, whatever your preferred artistic style, we are calling-in submissions for under 16’s to the SurfGirl Junior Surf Art Competition.
– Submit a picture of your surf/ocean themed artwork to [email protected] by 10th September 2021.
– Amateur, female artists only and must be aged 16 and under.
– Finalists will need to send files so please make sure they are available as a high-res.
– Must be your own work.
The top 10 shortlisted artists will be shared in an article on SurfGirl online and on social media (194K Instagram followers, 406K Facebook followers and 24K Twitter followers).
The winner will receive:
– A print feature in SurfGirl October issue, out 19th October.
– The winning art piece shared on SurfGirl social media platforms
– A SurfGirl and Beach Boutique goodie bag
We look forward to receiving submissions and celebrating the ocean, surf, art and female creativity.