After traveling the world and staying in a range of different surf camps, we felt it was time to create our very own here in Cornwall. We want our surf camp to be a place where people can really escape from modern life and progress their surfing skills in a setting like nowhere else in this country. The KingSurf Camp offers a range of accommodation options and a fully licensed bar constantly churning out some chilled reggae tunes. Let us know where you are with your surfing and we will help you progress to the next level. Feel free to look at our Kingsurf TripAdvisor reviews or Facebook page to get a real feel for what we are about.
Here’s the list of accommodation in the Mawgan Porth area, click the link
Join the SurfGirl Newsletter
- The Over 55’s Surf ClubTaking Off: Tales of older female surfers from the Gold Coast.
- Scrummy Vegan BrowniesAlready a member? Sign in to your account Signed in but can’t see the content? Update Your Card > Menu > Subscriptions > Renew Now Other issues? Email [email protected] Our Plans Make the membership work for you with our Quarterly or Annual Plan, and get SurfGirl Magazine thrown in too. Annual + print mag £6.91/mo GET… Read more: Scrummy Vegan Brownies
- Mobility For SurfersJoin Tee in this mobility sequence, which will limber up your body and help you to feel more free next time you’re surfing.
- 8 Reasons to Improve your Mobility for Surfing
- What To Eat When You’re SurfingWhat to eat before a surf so you get maximum time in the water.