In The Night is a bonus scene from the documentary, Bethany Hamilton: Unstoppable. Inspired by the night surfing scene in Soul Surfer as well as other night surfing projects director Aaron Lieber has worked on. In The Night captures Bethany Hamilton and Lakey Peterson surfing Pasta Point; one of the best waves in the Maldives. There is just something magical about the idea of riding waves in the dark that make you feel like a kid again and although night surfing has many challenges the end result is both cinematic and inspiring.
Subscribe to the SurfGirl Newsletter!
We’ve got tons coming up so pop your email in this box to subscribe and keep in the loop with our weekly newsletter - we’re talking giveaways, the latest surf news, exclusive subscriber sales, discounts and more...
- Core & Back Pilates for SurfersPilates is great for increased muscle strength and tone. As well as making you stronger it also increases your flexibility, improves posture and increases your energy levels.
- Bell Jar: A Collection of Epic MomentsThis mind-blowing edit features Caity Simmers, Timo Simmers, Zoe McDougall and Stephanie Gilmore.
- WSL Announces 2024 Championship TourThe WSL anounce next year's schedule and the calendar will continue to showcase a combined women’s and men’s schedule featuring nine regular-season events.
- Rip Curl Wetsuit Giveaway: Flashbomb FusionWe've teamed up with Rip Curl to offer you the chance to win a Flashbomb Fusion Wetsuit 3:2 Worth £519!
- Why Carbs Are Good For SurfersCarbs may have a bad rep but here’s why they’re good for energy levels.