In The Night is a bonus scene from the documentary, Bethany Hamilton: Unstoppable. Inspired by the night surfing scene in Soul Surfer as well as other night surfing projects director Aaron Lieber has worked on. In The Night captures Bethany Hamilton and Lakey Peterson surfing Pasta Point; one of the best waves in the Maldives. There is just something magical about the idea of riding waves in the dark that make you feel like a kid again and although night surfing has many challenges the end result is both cinematic and inspiring.
- Upper Body Dumbbell BlastGet ready for this intense upper body session, which will work your arms, shoulders and upper back, giving you a strong and powerful upper body. Grab some dumbbells and let's get moving.
- How Learning to Surf Became a MedicineHow Lucy Spotts tackled her depression by learning to surf and top tips for surf progression.
- Flavoursome Masala Chai15 Mins 1 Cups
- From The Mountains to The SeaLena Stoffel connects her love of snow and surf with creative output.
- SurfGirl Art Competition FinalistsIntroducing the eight finalists, but who will be the winner?