Hanna Scott, one of Canada’s top female surfers, and her friends Tatum Monod and Sara Taylor, set out by boat to a remote location outside of Hanna’s home town Tofino, BC to explore the rugged wilderness in search of surf and escape. We experience the journey alongside the female crew as they playfully navigate the frigid waters and rugged conditions, in pursuit of the joy that lies on the other side of discomfort.
Subscribe to the SurfGirl Newsletter!
We’ve got tons coming up so pop your email in this box to subscribe and keep in the loop with our weekly newsletter - we’re talking giveaways, the latest surf news, exclusive subscriber sales, discounts and more...
- Patagonia’s Ocean Campaign to Turn The TideHow locals are organising themselves to help turn the tide and save the seas.
- Paradis Plage – Surf, Yoga and Spa ResortA warmer way to break up the European winter. Head out to Morocco to Paradis Plage, a Luxury Eco-resort where you can Yoga and Surf from sunrise to sunset.
- ISA on the Judges’ Tower at Teahupo’oAfter all the condemnation about the judges tower at Teahupoo reef, the ISA make a statement.
- How to Love Surfing in WinterHere's some tips for embracing coldwater surfing with a positive mind this winter.
- Merry Cherry GlühweinA twist on the classic mulled wine, take a sip of this gorgeous Cherry Glühwein.