Welcome back to another episode of Vans’ Breaking Waves, the latest project from pro surfer and Weird Waves host Dylan Graves, dedicated to the often overlooked and polarizing social issues and topics in surfing. In this episode, Dylan and producer Dave Malcolm take a deeper look at surfing’s history with racial inclusion, gaining diverse perspectives on how surfing can evolve to become not just inclusive to all, but anti-racist.
Join the SurfGirl Newsletter
- Dynamic Workout Programme for SurfersDynamic workouts are essential when you surf. Here's this weeks programme.
- Sally Fitz Wins ISA World Surfing GamesFourth World Surfing Games gold medal for Sally Fitzgibbons sees her in a league of her own.
- Scrummy Vegan BrowniesAlready a member? Sign in to your account Signed in but can’t see the content? Update Your Card > Menu > Subscriptions > Renew Now Other issues? Email [email protected] Our Plans Make the membership work for you with our Quarterly or Annual Plan, and get SurfGirl Magazine thrown in too. Annual + print mag £6.91/mo GET… Read more: Scrummy Vegan Brownies
- Mobility For SurfersJoin Tee in this mobility sequence, which will limber up your body and help you to feel more free next time you’re surfing.
- 8 Reasons to Improve your Mobility for Surfing