“When I think about my dreams,” Léa Brassy says, “I don’t want to wait any longer. I want to live them now.” A fearless passion for following those dreams has taken Léa from self-propelled surf missions in northern Europe to her new home in French Polynesia. Not long ago, she was able to join like-minded adventurers Liz Clark and Kimi Werner for 10 life-changing days of surfing, spearfishing and exploring in the unspoiled waters of the Tuamotu Archipelago. Explore more: http://www.patagonia.com/us/surfing.
Subscribe to the SurfGirl Newsletter!
We’ve got tons coming up so pop your email in this box to subscribe and keep in the loop with our weekly newsletter - we’re talking giveaways, the latest surf news, exclusive subscriber sales, discounts and more...
- Pop Up Perfection: Explosive WorkoutAnnual + print mag £6.91/mo GET SURFGIRL MAGAZINE PLUS DIGITAL SUBCRIPTION £82.99 Billed annually. Includes SurfGirl Print Magazine Subscription. Cancel anytime. Get Started SurfGirl Print Magazine delivered to your door Full access to SurfGirl Premium Surf Fitness Library Surf theory training Fuel for surfers recipe bank and nutrition tips … Read more
- Live as a Digital Nomad6 Places to Live as a Digital Nomad
- How to Longboard Like Chloe CalmonA surfing masterclass from pro Brazilian longboarder Chloe Calmon.
- Core & Back Pilates for SurfersPilates is great for increased muscle strength and tone. As well as making you stronger it also increases your flexibility, improves posture and increases your energy levels.
- Bell Jar: A Collection of Epic MomentsThis mind-blowing edit features Caity Simmers, Timo Simmers, Zoe McDougall and Stephanie Gilmore.