“When I think about my dreams,” Léa Brassy says, “I don’t want to wait any longer. I want to live them now.” A fearless passion for following those dreams has taken Léa from self-propelled surf missions in northern Europe to her new home in French Polynesia. Not long ago, she was able to join like-minded adventurers Liz Clark and Kimi Werner for 10 life-changing days of surfing, spearfishing and exploring in the unspoiled waters of the Tuamotu Archipelago. Explore more: http://www.patagonia.com/us/surfing.
- Resistance Band Lower Body Blast for SurfingGrab your resistance bands and get that booty activated! Switching on this key muscle group before any high impact or endurance based exercise will help improve the quality of your session. This video is also great for improving the strength of your lower body.
- Behind The Scenes MoroccoThe Rip Curl GromSearch European Final and the Rip Curl Pro Search Taghazout.
- How Learning to Surf Became a MedicineHow Lucy Spotts tackled her depression by learning to surf and top tips for surf progression.
- Get Creative and Paint Surfboard FinsJoin surf artist Hannah Katarski from Mermaid’s Coin Illustration, as she shows you how to turn old surfboard fins into decorative ornaments.
- Upper Body Dumbbell BlastGet ready for this intense upper body session, which will work your arms, shoulders and upper back, giving you a strong and powerful upper body. Grab some dumbbells and let's get moving.