The new range of swimwear was shot in Cuba, amongst the beautiful and raw buildings of a timeless landscape where colours and retro-vibes meet today’s modern world. With renowned artist Andrea do Souto behind the lens capturing the details and real-life surroundings from the Caribbean Island, the spring’18 line of women’s swimwear carries an unquestionable smooth and easy-to-wear style. To see more of this gorgeous new spring collection by RVCA, go to eu.swim.rvca.com
Subscribe to the SurfGirl Newsletter!
We’ve got tons coming up so pop your email in this box to subscribe and keep in the loop with our weekly newsletter - we’re talking giveaways, the latest surf news, exclusive subscriber sales, discounts and more...
- WSL Announces 2024 Championship TourThe WSL anounce next year's schedule and the calendar will continue to showcase a combined women’s and men’s schedule featuring nine regular-season events.
- Rip Curl Wetsuit Giveaway: Flashbomb FusionWe've teamed up with Rip Curl to offer you the chance to win a Flashbomb Fusion Wetsuit 3:2 Worth £519!
- Why Carbs Are Good For SurfersCarbs may have a bad rep but here’s why they’re good for energy levels.
- Madu: Surfing Northern MentawaisMadu a short film following Hahnee Vail, an underground Tasmanian surfer discovering world class waves in Northern Mentawai islands.
- Build Confidence to Surf Out BackAllanah and Jo guide us through steps to build surf confidence.