“In a culture so removed from my own, France is ironically where I feel the most at home. So rich in personality and creativity, this place allows for great growth in character and career – with a diverse display of wave types and a strong support system, it is my pride and joy to to share in the French sea and it’s surrounds. This clip illustrates just a glimpse of its glory coloured with a personal insight »
Subscribe to the SurfGirl Newsletter!
We’ve got tons coming up so pop your email in this box to subscribe and keep in the loop with our weekly newsletter - we’re talking giveaways, the latest surf news, exclusive subscriber sales, discounts and more...
- Core & Back Pilates for SurfersPilates is great for increased muscle strength and tone. As well as making you stronger it also increases your flexibility, improves posture and increases your energy levels.
- Bell Jar: A Collection of Epic MomentsThis mind-blowing edit features Caity Simmers, Timo Simmers, Zoe McDougall and Stephanie Gilmore.
- WSL Announces 2024 Championship TourThe WSL anounce next year's schedule and the calendar will continue to showcase a combined women’s and men’s schedule featuring nine regular-season events.
- Rip Curl Wetsuit Giveaway: Flashbomb FusionWe've teamed up with Rip Curl to offer you the chance to win a Flashbomb Fusion Wetsuit 3:2 Worth £519!
- Why Carbs Are Good For SurfersCarbs may have a bad rep but here’s why they’re good for energy levels.