History was made by the women at Pipe with monumental showcases led by Caitlin Simmers and runner-up Molly Picklum with jaw-dropping performances and even a perfect 10 for Picklum in the Semifinals. Perfection followed into the men’s Final courtesy of Barron Mamiya to overcome one of Pipeline’s mainstays John John Florence to bring the coveted event title back to its home on Oahu with Hawaiians holding their ground to dominate Finals Day. The adrenaline rush of today’s perfection is still fresh and it doesn’t stop here. The world’s best now head to iconic venue of Sunset for the Hurley Pro Sunset Beach starting today, February 12.
Join the SurfGirl Newsletter
- Dynamic Workout Programme for SurfersDynamic workouts are essential when you surf. Here's this weeks programme.
- Sally Fitz Wins ISA World Surfing GamesFourth World Surfing Games gold medal for Sally Fitzgibbons sees her in a league of her own.
- Scrummy Vegan BrowniesAlready a member? Sign in to your account Signed in but can’t see the content? Update Your Card > Menu > Subscriptions > Renew Now Other issues? Email [email protected] Our Plans Make the membership work for you with our Quarterly or Annual Plan, and get SurfGirl Magazine thrown in too. Annual + print mag £6.91/mo GET… Read more: Scrummy Vegan Brownies
- Mobility For SurfersJoin Tee in this mobility sequence, which will limber up your body and help you to feel more free next time you’re surfing.
- 8 Reasons to Improve your Mobility for Surfing