Growing up on Quobba Station, home to one of the best waves on Australia’s west coast, Imogen started surfing in her mid-teens alongside her father and three brothers. With a surfing style learned at The Bluff, a steep, fast and powerful lefthander, Imogen quickly showed signs of surfing greatness. Her fearless nature and sheer determination has since led her to surf some of the heaviest barrels that Australia’s coastline has to offer.
Subscribe to the SurfGirl Newsletter!
We’ve got tons coming up so pop your email in this box to subscribe and keep in the loop with our weekly newsletter - we’re talking giveaways, the latest surf news, exclusive subscriber sales, discounts and more...
- Paradis Plage – Surf, Yoga and Spa ResortA warmer way to break up the European winter. Head out to Morocco to Paradis Plage, a Luxury Eco-resort where you can Yoga and Surf from sunrise to sunset.
- ISA on the Judges’ Tower at Teahupo’oAfter all the condemnation about the judges tower at Teahupoo reef, the ISA make a statement.
- How to Love Surfing in WinterHere's some tips for embracing coldwater surfing with a positive mind this winter.
- Merry Cherry GlühweinA twist on the classic mulled wine, take a sip of this gorgeous Cherry Glühwein.
- ISA World Junior Surfing ChampsTeam Brazil wins the 2023 ISA World Junior Surfing Championship.