On a journey to understand surfing’s place in Cuban culture and the discovery of empowered young women trying to find their voice, World Tour surfer Courtney Conlogue immersed herself in the stories of its people. What she discovered was a revolution, a culture of pioneering surfers patching together boards from refrigerator insulation and boat resin, determined to pursue their sport despite their limitations.
Join the SurfGirl Newsletter
- 2024 SurfGirl Photography CompetitionThe Surfing Life Photo Competition is open to all female photographers.
- Reset for SpringMarch is nearly here, so here’s our tips to reset for spring now winter's almost over.
- Hurley Pro Sunset Beach WinnersBig Rankings shake ups, next generation continue charge at Hurley Pro Sunset Beach.
- Win a Surf Trip to Portugal!Be in the chance to win a surf trip to Portugal
- Hurley Pro Sunset BeachThe Catch Up Day 3 - Next gen continue searing performances at Hurley Pro Sunset Beach