On a journey to understand surfing’s place in Cuban culture and the discovery of empowered young women trying to find their voice, World Tour surfer Courtney Conlogue immersed herself in the stories of its people. What she discovered was a revolution, a culture of pioneering surfers patching together boards from refrigerator insulation and boat resin, determined to pursue their sport despite their limitations.
Subscribe to the SurfGirl Newsletter!
We’ve got tons coming up so pop your email in this box to subscribe and keep in the loop with our weekly newsletter - we’re talking giveaways, the latest surf news, exclusive subscriber sales, discounts and more...
- Pop Up Perfection: Explosive WorkoutAnnual + print mag £6.91/mo GET SURFGIRL MAGAZINE PLUS DIGITAL SUBCRIPTION £82.99 Billed annually. Includes SurfGirl Print Magazine Subscription. Cancel anytime. Get Started SurfGirl Print Magazine delivered to your door Full access to SurfGirl Premium Surf Fitness Library Surf theory training Fuel for surfers recipe bank and nutrition tips … Read more
- Live as a Digital Nomad6 Places to Live as a Digital Nomad
- How to Longboard Like Chloe CalmonA surfing masterclass from pro Brazilian longboarder Chloe Calmon.
- Core & Back Pilates for SurfersPilates is great for increased muscle strength and tone. As well as making you stronger it also increases your flexibility, improves posture and increases your energy levels.
- Bell Jar: A Collection of Epic MomentsThis mind-blowing edit features Caity Simmers, Timo Simmers, Zoe McDougall and Stephanie Gilmore.