Thank you for signing up to SurfGirl Premium, we hope that you enjoy your time looking around the site and participating in everything on offer here.
By taking out a SurfGirl Premium membership, customers are automatically bound by these terms and conditions.
Terms & conditions:
- If purchasing a membership with a free trial, free trial period will last for a period of 7 days only.
- To sign up the customer must have a current, valid credit or debit card.
- All customers signing up for the free trial will be required to submit payment card details as part of the process, to allow automatic payments once the free trial ends.
- If the customer does not wish to carry on the membership after the 7 day free trial, they will need to cancel the membership before the end of the free trail. It is the responsibility of the customer to cancel in time by going to their account. Auto renew can be toggled on and off in account. Emailing the team is not a sufficient means of cancelling the membership.
- After the 7-day free trial period the customer will be automatically billed for the following term of membership they have signed up to.
- No refunds will be offered under any circumstances.
- It is the customers responsibility to make sure the payment details are correct to allow successful renewal payments.
- SurfGirl take no responsibility for customers signing up to memberships in error.
- The Free Trial Offer is only to be used once per customer.
For any enquires, please contact [email protected]