In 2021 FoamLife took to the flip flop market and has since become the brand of choice for those wanting a fresh new look with a focus on comfort and sustainability.
Founded by a team that has over 20 years of experience in the surf industry and a passion for travel, living a beach lifestyle and surfing some of the craziest waves in the world, FoamLife’s ‘Live Less Ordinary’ mantra transcends all parts of the brand.
Why we love FoamLife:
• Plastic free packaging from the factory to consumer.
• The use of sustainable materials throughout their range, such as a sugarcane derived foam, hemp and toe posts made from recycled plastic bottles.
• Their sustainability with style ethos.
• The bold colours and prints and beach-to-bar styles.
• FoamLife are proud supporters of the Surfers Not Street Children charity based in Durban South Africa, a charity that fuses surfing with mentorship.
To celebrate this stylish and eco-conscious flip flop brand, we’ve got a massive 10 PAIRS to give away to 10 separate winners!! To enter the competition, click here and follow the simple steps.
10 winners will be randomly selected on 9th August and contacted via Instagram DM.
Available from …
Taking their sustainably made flip flops to a global audience at a rapid pace, FoamLife is now stocked in multiple stores across the UK, Ireland, France, Hawaii, California and Norway. Plus in the Stokehouse Retail stores (Vissla, Sisstrevolution, Amuse Society) in California, Hawaii and SW France.
Spain & Canary Islands, Australia, South Africa and the rest of the Southern Hemisphere … watch this space for 2023!