Growing up on Quobba Station, home to one of the best waves on Australia’s west coast, Imogen started surfing in her mid-teens alongside her father and three brothers. With a surfing style learned at The Bluff, a steep, fast and powerful lefthander, Imogen quickly showed signs of surfing greatness. Her fearless nature and sheer determination has since led her to surf some of the heaviest barrels that Australia’s coastline has to offer.
- 9 Valentines Gifts For YourselfValentine's Day is coming, so why not treat yourself?
- High Energy Core and ToneThis workout with Tehillah McGuinness is all about strengthening your core.
- The North Sea Is CallingWe take a look at surf in the Netherlands with resident surfer, Yvonne Hoffmann.
- Head to Toe Surf Fitness 2Part 2: Head to To Surf Fitness Series, here Tehilliah McGuinness focusses on all the areas to reach your best surf potential.
- Alys Gets Rip Curl SponsorshipAlys Barton, 18, has just received a sponsorship deal with Rip Curl and she’s stoked.