Growing up on Quobba Station, home to one of the best waves on Australia’s west coast, Imogen started surfing in her mid-teens alongside her father and three brothers. With a surfing style learned at The Bluff, a steep, fast and powerful lefthander, Imogen quickly showed signs of surfing greatness. Her fearless nature and sheer determination has since led her to surf some of the heaviest barrels that Australia’s coastline has to offer.
- The Wahine Summer Slide 2022Wave Wahines CIC are bringing the stoke to Croyde as part of the Goldcoast Oceanfest.
- SurfGirl 2022 Swimwear GuideThe summer classics will never go out of fashion, but this season brings so much more – from comfort-first, to flattering one pieces and standout prints. Whatever your vibe, here’s the swimwear making a splash at a beach near you.
- Mentawais Girls Surf TripHere's a look at Eryn Rouse’s awesome girls surf trip to the Mentawais.
- Fluid Flow YogaThis fluid flow with Issey Knight gets the heart pumping using controlled breath work.
- Women Who Move With Bethany HamiltonA masterclass on motivation with the unstoppable Bethany Hamilton.