Welcome back to another episode of Vans’ Breaking Waves, the latest project from pro surfer and Weird Waves host Dylan Graves, dedicated to the often overlooked and polarizing social issues and topics in surfing. In this episode, Dylan and producer Dave Malcolm take a deeper look at surfing’s history with racial inclusion, gaining diverse perspectives on how surfing can evolve to become not just inclusive to all, but anti-racist.
- 9 Valentines Gifts For YourselfValentine's Day is coming, so why not treat yourself?
- High Energy Core and ToneThis workout with Tehillah McGuinness is all about strengthening your core.
- The North Sea Is CallingWe take a look at surf in the Netherlands with resident surfer, Yvonne Hoffmann.
- Head to Toe Surf Fitness 2Part 2: Head to To Surf Fitness Series, here Tehilliah McGuinness focusses on all the areas to reach your best surf potential.
- Alys Gets Rip Curl SponsorshipAlys Barton, 18, has just received a sponsorship deal with Rip Curl and she’s stoked.