At the age of twenty one, Honolua Blomfield’s two world titles are an absolutely incredible feat. What I find even more remarkable, however, is her casual demeanour. She exudes an honest simplicity in her approach to surfing, which serves as a refreshing breakaway that competing for a world title both fosters in and demands of people. A surf session with Honolua is spent smiling and laughing, trading gossip and watching her share waves generously with everyone. Coupled with background Hawaiian surfing history spanning generations, her kindness and graceful presence makes her a true ambassador of Aloha.
- Sick Of Sewage: SAS ReportNew report shows evidence of illegal ‘dry spills’ into UK rivers and seas.
- Coco Ho – Fitness, Fun and Good TimesLife after the Tour with Coco Ho, as we talk all things surfing and fitness.
- Get Off Comfort Food for Winter EnergySwop comfort food for a more healthy diet which will keep us energised over winter.
- Part 1: Paddling the Correct WayTips to paddle quickly and effectively so you get more waves.
- Veggie Lentil Shepherd’s PieCook time 1-1.5hr I Serves 4