At the age of twenty one, Honolua Blomfield’s two world titles are an absolutely incredible feat. What I find even more remarkable, however, is her casual demeanour. She exudes an honest simplicity in her approach to surfing, which serves as a refreshing breakaway that competing for a world title both fosters in and demands of people. A surf session with Honolua is spent smiling and laughing, trading gossip and watching her share waves generously with everyone. Coupled with background Hawaiian surfing history spanning generations, her kindness and graceful presence makes her a true ambassador of Aloha.
- Summer Foods for A Healthy GlowThis time of the year try lighter, fresh foods which will give you a healthy glow.
- Vans Skateboarding Presents LizzieVans Skateboarding is proud to present Lizzie Armanto
- Erin Brooks Puts on Historic Performance15 year old Erin Brooks puts on historic performance at Rip Curl Cup Padang Padang Finals.
- Volcom’s Laura Coviella in ‘Tequilla Blackout’Volcom’s Laura Coviella releases new Mentawai film ‘Tequilla Blackout’
- 10 Minute Dynamic Surf WorkoutFor when you’re short on time, here’s a fast paced 10 minute workout with Tee to get you surf fit.