Hanna Scott, one of Canada’s top female surfers, and her friends Tatum Monod and Sara Taylor, set out by boat to a remote location outside of Hanna’s home town Tofino, BC to explore the rugged wilderness in search of surf and escape. We experience the journey alongside the female crew as they playfully navigate the frigid waters and rugged conditions, in pursuit of the joy that lies on the other side of discomfort.
- Introducing Gather & GlideAllanah and Sam at Gather & Glide gives us some surf tips.
- SurfGirl Meets Callie CruickshankIntroducing the new Saltrock Junior Surf Ambassador, 12 year old Callie Cruickshank.
- RipCurl New Wetsuit Recycling ProgrammeRip Curl gives old wetsuits a second life with it's new global recycling program.
- LSFF 2022 Shorties Submissions OpenSubmissions for 11th Edition London Surf / Film Shorties short film contest are now open.
- Motivation Tips Part 3You are unauthorized to view this page. Login