For the first few days after she awoke from her coma, Dani Burt didn’t know her right leg, from just above the knee down, was gone. When the doctors finally told her the full extent of her injuries, Burt, an active, hungry-for-life person, wasn’t sure if she could go on. But she found the courage to continue through surfing, which led her on a path to becoming the first-ever women’s World Adaptive Surfing champion. Don’t miss this inspirational story by award-winning filmmaker, Brian Olliver.
- Winter Surf Tips and MotivationWith a positive attitude and right equipment, surfing in winter can be an empowering experience - good for you mind, body and soul.
- Meet ’The Long Jade’Introducing Kintana’s first entirely Neoprene free wetsuit
- Mini Spiced Parsnip and Pear Bundt CakesMakes 10 mini bundts or cupcakes.
- SurfGirl Winter Movie NightFed up with the same old Christmas movies? Check out these adventurous films.
- Sick Of Sewage: SAS ReportNew report shows evidence of illegal ‘dry spills’ into UK rivers and seas.