For the first few days after she awoke from her coma, Dani Burt didn’t know her right leg, from just above the knee down, was gone. When the doctors finally told her the full extent of her injuries, Burt, an active, hungry-for-life person, wasn’t sure if she could go on. But she found the courage to continue through surfing, which led her on a path to becoming the first-ever women’s World Adaptive Surfing champion. Don’t miss this inspirational story by award-winning filmmaker, Brian Olliver.
- Vans Skateboarding Presents LizzieVans Skateboarding is proud to present Lizzie Armanto
- Erin Brooks Puts on Historic Performance15 year old Erin Brooks puts on historic performance at Rip Curl Cup Padang Padang Finals.
- Volcom’s Laura Coviella in ‘Tequilla Blackout’Volcom’s Laura Coviella releases new Mentawai film ‘Tequilla Blackout’
- 10 Minute Dynamic Surf WorkoutFor when you’re short on time, here’s a fast paced 10 minute workout with Tee to get you surf fit.
- Which Board To Ride, Long or Short?Hayley Shaw McGuinness reveals a common dilemma amongst surfers, which board to ride?