The trip was scheduled for a rest, recharge and training for Lowers. The typical waves in the Maldvies offer a lot of opportunity to fine-tune turns and combos… Sal timed this swell and stood tall in barrels for the large majority of the week.
- SurfGirl Winter Movie NightFed up with the same old Christmas movies? Check out these adventurous films.
- Sick Of Sewage: SAS ReportNew report shows evidence of illegal ‘dry spills’ into UK rivers and seas.
- Coco Ho – Fitness, Fun and Good TimesLife after the Tour with Coco Ho, as we talk all things surfing and fitness.
- Get Off Comfort Food for Winter EnergySwop comfort food for a more healthy diet which will keep us energised over winter.
- Part 1: Paddling the Correct WayTips to paddle quickly and effectively so you get more waves.