On a journey to understand surfing’s place in Cuban culture and the discovery of empowered young women trying to find their voice, World Tour surfer Courtney Conlogue immersed herself in the stories of its people. What she discovered was a revolution, a culture of pioneering surfers patching together boards from refrigerator insulation and boat resin, determined to pursue their sport despite their limitations.
- Marisol Godinez’s Second Wavethe Puerto Rican, Santa Cruz-Based Artist and Changemaker On Becoming a Surfer and Board Designer in Midlife
- Winter Surf Tips and MotivationWith a positive attitude and right equipment, surfing in winter can be an empowering experience - good for you mind, body and soul.
- Meet ’The Long Jade’Introducing Kintana’s first entirely Neoprene free wetsuit
- Mini Spiced Parsnip and Pear Bundt CakesMakes 10 mini bundts or cupcakes.
- SurfGirl Winter Movie NightFed up with the same old Christmas movies? Check out these adventurous films.