Our favorite lady logger ‘Sister’ had mastered the art of hanging ten at an early age. With equal parts happiness and humility, the multi-talented Hawaiian has become one of the most versatile surfers, notching up back to back 2012 and 2013 World Titles. “Watching ‘Sister’ surf is like watching the most beautiful ballet ever…except it’s on water.” Stephanie Gilmore.
- SurfGirl Winter Movie NightFed up with the same old Christmas movies? Check out these adventurous films.
- Sick Of Sewage: SAS ReportNew report shows evidence of illegal ‘dry spills’ into UK rivers and seas.
- Coco Ho – Fitness, Fun and Good TimesLife after the Tour with Coco Ho, as we talk all things surfing and fitness.
- Get Off Comfort Food for Winter EnergySwop comfort food for a more healthy diet which will keep us energised over winter.
- Part 1: Paddling the Correct WayTips to paddle quickly and effectively so you get more waves.